Automatic waste segregation machine makes use of a variety of sorting means to separate organic matter, plastics, metal, bricks and stones and other substances out from garbage to the maximum, to improve the reusing and recycling of waste. At the same time, the separated waste materials can be further re-processed into useful resources. So, the main purpose of the automatic waste sorter is reduction processing and turning waste into treasure.
Final products obtained from Beston automatic waste segregation machine
1. Waste plastics: firstly, the plastic waste can be packed by auto package machine and sold directly; secondly, it can be crushed, cleaned and made into granules by related plastic recycling machine; thirdly, we have the follow-up pyrolysis plant for sale that can convert plastic waste into fuel oil and carbon black;
2. The organic matter is often used for generating biogas through the fermentation system;
3. The inorganic matters such as bricks, stones, broken glasses, construction materials can be made into bricks by brick production line;
4. The cloth, branch and other combustible items can be made into RDF for gasification generator;
5. The PET bottles can be processed into flakes, and then reprocessed into fibers, which can be used for producing clothes, pillow inner, bolster, etc.;
6. The green waste such as tree leaves, straws, grass can be processed into charcoal powder and briquettes.
Main features of Beston automated solid waste separation equipment for sale
The automatic waste segregation machine is equipped with various devices such as belt conveyor, uniform distributing machine, etc. The reasonable structure and configuration can guarantee the trash sorter to achieve fully automatic operation, avoid manual operation mistakes, reduce labor intensity and improve working efficiency.
1. The special odor control system ensures that the workshop has a good environment and protects the workers’ health;
2. The fully sealed garbage sorting production process can reduce the pollution of the garbage.
3. All the final products obtained from the waste segregation machine can be processed into useful resources or disposed of without generating any pollutant.
1. The automatic waste segregation machine designed by Beston Group is equipped with surveillance system to ensure that all the processing procedure are under monitoring and going smoothly;
2. The PLC control system can be very intuitive to show the equipment running, stop, fault display and other circumstances;
3. Each part of the automated sorting system is equipped with manual & auto switcher and emergency stop device to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
4. In order to ensure the safe operation, each belt conveyor is equipped with an emergency stop button.
|Raw materials||Municipal solid waste, household waste, industrial waste, landfill waste and mining waste|
|Working time||20 hours||20 hours||20 hours|
Sorting process description of waste separation machine:
1. After the garbage truck entering the field, the garbage firstly will be unloaded on the loading platform; the large pieces of garbage such as toilet, furniture, tree, large construction waste, etc. is separated out by manual; then the garbage is conveyed to the plate feeder by the hopper; there is an adjustable uniform garbage distributing machine added in the back of the plate feeder, coordinated with each other to rotary, and the height can be adjusted, which plays a role in feeding uniformly and ensuring the normal and efficient work of the follow-up equipment;
2. After evenly distributed by the distributing machine, the municipal solid waste is conveyed to manual sorting platform by belt conveyor, where the workers will sort the large objects contained in the municipal solid waste out, including quilts, cotton clothes, trunk, branches, long sticks, brick stones, bottles, etc., and the hazardous waste will be also selected out;
3. The waste having been sorted by manual is sent to rotating screening machine by the belt conveyor for screening treatment; according to the requirement of this process, we set the sieve plate aperture of the screening machine as 50mm; the machine can divide the MSW into two parts, materials larger than 50mm on the sieve and materials smaller than 50mm under the sieve;
4. The waste materials that are smaller than 50mm are mainly organic matter, which go through the hanging magnetic separator to select out iron materials (such as caps, batteries, coins, etc.).; then the remaining waste is sent to compost workshop for composting;
5. The materials larger than 50mm go through the magnetic separator to select out the iron materials (mainly including iron beverage cans and iron cans); then the remaining materials larger than 50mm are sent to bag breaker machine for breaking up the waste in bags and then sent to comprehensive winnowing machine for wind selection by the belt conveyor; the comprehensive winnowing machine can sort out three kinds of materials: firstly, light waste plastics; secondly, heavy materials (bricks and stones, rubber overshoes, tiles, glasses, etc.); thirdly, secondary heavy materials (hard plastic, textile, rubber products, wet paper products, etc.).
Special and unique automated waste segregation system design from China Beston
|Large-size waste sorter:
The sorting machine can fully separate 99% large-size waste (particle size larger than 400mm), 95% sand and soil (particle size smaller than 30mm), 25%-30% organic matter (smaller than 30mm) out from all the garbage. The particle size can be adjusted according to the composition of the garbage. Moreover, the machine also can break all the larger garbage bags to achieve a uniform feeding, which lays a solid foundation for the next step of breaking garbage bags, crushing, sorting and so on.
1. High sorting purity, to avoid that the manual separation is not thorough and damages that next processing equipment;
2. Improve the working environment for workers, to achieve automatic and mechanized operation;
3. The large-size garbage, sand and soil can be separated once; at the same time, it also has the functions of breaking bags, uniform feeding and so on.
|Large-size waste crusher:
The machine is mainly used for crushing large pieces of garbage that is not easy to deal with, such as large broken coat, quilts, sacks, broken furniture, mats, bamboo curtains and other combustible materials, bricks, tiles, cement and other inorganic substances. After crushed, these garbage goes into the garbage temporary workshop to participate in the second sorting: combustible materials for making RDF; inorganic materials for making construction materials.
The machine has the features of unique and compact structure, safe and stable operation, large handling capacity, low energy consumption, low failure, long service life. It is one of the main equipment in the municipal solid waste disposal process.
|Comprehensive sorting machine:
The machine mainly solves the problems of the existing waste separator machine: fixed sieve size of the rotating screening machine, simple classification, low sorting purity and so on. The automatic waste segregation machine produced by Beston has achieved fully closed and mechanized operation.
The working principle of the machine mainly adopts comprehensive sorting methods, such as gravity method, volumetric method, cyclone separation method, bouncing separation method and magnetic separation method, which can divide the native and mixed municipal solid waste into six categories: A: inorganic matter; B: organic matter; C: sand and soil; D: non-recyclable combustible materials (supplemented by simple manual sorting, such as hard plastic, rubber garbage); E: iron Magnetic objects and batteries; F: film type plastic and so on. The sorting rate can reach more than 85%, and the film plastic sorting rate can reach more than 90%.
Beston automatic waste segregation machine has attracted customers from all over the world to visit and has obtained wide praise from the visitors and investors. To better serve our customers, we are going to establish our overseas warehouses in many countries. We are looking forward to opening a wide market and creating a better, cleaner world.